Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation

Robin,

The only current documentation that I've found for 3.0 is located at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/documentation.html.  I
haven't read all of it but it mostly seems to be a copy of the 2.0
documentation  Other than that is the link that Robb pointed out below
regarding the outline proposal.

Robin van Leeuwen <rvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 12/03/2005 06:26:42 AM:

> Robb Romans schreef:

> >    JSL> Hi all, I am wondering who is in charge of the documentation.
> >    JSL> I would like to help with it if that's possible.  I could also
> >    JSL> help with some limited testing with whatever resources we have
> >    JSL> available here at the hospital.
> >
> >The Xen maintainers determine what goes into the official
documentation.

> >The 3.0 docs are undergoing heavy change, and are not yet usable.
> >There's a suggested outline for the Xen 3.0 Users' Manual posted at:
> ><http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen3DocsToDo>.
> >
> >Feel free to contribute to any section.
> >
> >As to testing, if you find that following the procedures set forth in
> >the Users' Manual does not work for you, or if you find suggestions to
> >improve the document, please speak up.
> >

> Where can i see/download the documentation for 3.0 if i want to
> contribute something?
>
> kind regards,
>
> Robin
Regards,