Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation

John S Little wrote:

Robin,

The only current documentation that I've found for 3.0 is located at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/documentation.html. I haven't read all of it but it mostly seems to be a copy of the 2.0 documentation Other than that is the link that Robb pointed out below regarding the outline proposal.

Hello John,

Thanks for volunteering to help! Much appreciated...

If you're working with the 3.0 release and the unstable
tree, you'll find that a lot of updates got merged by Alan
and the Xensource team over the weekend.

Some more stuff will be merged in the next 2 days.

Download the current mercurial tip and look at the
source. If you go to the docs/src tree, you will see
the latex source. Doing a make install in the docs
tree will generate the pdf, html, etc versions.

I'll update the wiki at some point today (I've been
tardy at keeping that up to date, my apologies).

It will be a little more clear shortly what we need
to enhance and remaining stuff to do.

thanks,
Nivedita