Re: [Xen-devel] yanked share problem

Unsharing the page doesn't forcibly revoke other domain's mappings to it, it
just removes their right to create mappings.  DomU_A in your scenario
wouldn't be able to cause the fault in DomU_B, the mapping to the page would
be there until domU_B had finished with it.

The moral of the story is: don't grant pages to people who might not give them
back ;-)

Cheers.
Mark