RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 x86 + PAE with > 16 GB RAM?

If I understand things right, the V40z is an AMD Opteron based system,
which means that you could run x86-64. Is there any particular reason
you don't want to do this? This would give you 63TB (or is that 63-7 =
56TB?) or addressable memory, with full 32-bit compatibility for
user-mode code.  You'd obviously have to run the Guest Kernels in 64-bit
mode as well...

I'm not aware of any reason why this shouldn't be a "better" solution?

--
Mats