RE: [Xen-devel] x86_64 eth0 e1000_clean_tx_irq tx hang

> > What devices are on irq 19?
> >
> > It might be worth trying booting nousb on the kernel
> command line (or
> > usb-handoff)
>
> 19:       5748        Phys-irq  libata, uhci_hcd:usb3
>
> with ata, that effectively killed the box.  trying with
> nousb, but i wonder if it's not evntchn problem?

Something else to try might be booting with maxcpus=1 on the xen command
line, but if you're running just a uniproc dom0 this really ought not
make any difference.

When the box is in a bad state, it might be worth using the serial debug
keys to get some information about the ioapic and event channels.

I'm glad you've got an easy way of repro'ing this. I've just tried again
on a couple of our machines and it took me ages to trigger.

Thanks,
Ian