Re: [Xen-devel] domU's on SLES 10.0b3 crashing dom0

Thorolf Godawa wrote:
I also tried SLES 10.0b5 (and b4), but the package-management is not working yet, the installation is not correct (on the first try during the installation only CD1 was installed, on the second try the installation asked for all CDs but continued in textmode), I'm not able

Sounds similar to the "Most annoying bugs" in 10.1 Beta 5:
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs#SUSE_Linux_10.1_Beta5

Quote:
"The CD 1 needs to remain in the cd drive after installing from it. Do not remove it during the reboot and wait for YaST to request CD 2.. Otherwise the installation of packages from CD 2-5 will fail afterwards"

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold