RE: [Xen-devel] Daily Xen-HVM Builds: cs9226

  • To: "Rick Gonzalez" <rcgneo@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Yu, Ping Y" <ping.y.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:24:53 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:25:59 +0000

For xm-test result, I have report 02_network_local_ping_pos to bugzilla as #572,
and the other failure is caused by using one image file to start multiple VMXs,
which basically is not allowable.
I have a suggestion, could xm-test modify the name "domU" to a general term in
test case, for currently xm-test supports both domU and hvm?