Re: [Xen-devel] Assertion '! IS_INVALID_M2P_ENTRY(gpfn)' failedkillsmachine

On 29 Mar 2006, at 18:12, Nakajima, Jun wrote:

So this is _not_ for 3.0.2? I expect some hiccups with that if domUs
start using other than log-dirty mode (e.g. SHM_translate). For this
particular bug, I think the P2M table is missing the mapping for the
xenpage_list. We'll take a look at that.

The mini-linux patches are not going into our repository at all, so the patches have no relation to our release process.

For PAE or x86-64, although xenlinux uses subset of the shadow
sub-modes, I guess we have more bugs with domUs simply because we
haven't tested (we have higher confidence with log-dirty mode for domU
live migration). HVM guests have been tested well, and they use the
shadow mode combined with SHM_external (which domUs don't).

Well, Christian's fixed one or two bugs today. We're finding the bugs one by one. :-)

 -- Keir