Re: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof: getting Oprofile out of timer mode?

  • To: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Andrei Lifchits" <alifchit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:51:37 -0700
  • Cc: Gitika Aggarwal <gitika@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 03:11:36 -0700

Hi Renato,

I'm using Xen unstable where you added builtin Xenoprof support (the
image is called xen-3.0-unstable.gz, I downloaded the source on Apr
13). Oprofile is built into the kernel.
I'm attaching the kernel and Xen logs to this email.

Thanks,
Andrei