[Xen-devel] monitoring domU swappiness from dom0

I would like to be able to have my domains balloon memory from a reserve
as a domain starts to swap in and out, but to be able to do so I would
need to be able to monitor the 'swapiness' of my domU's.

Is there any way that I can infer the swappiness from the information
that xentrace captures or <anything else here>?

I know there are TRC_MEM_PAGE_GRANT_{MAP,UNMAP,TRANSFER}, but as I
haven't been able to find exact definitions on most of the things I have
been interested in, it's been fairly troublesome.  Suggestions?

Thanks.

--Kaleb