Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 0/2] [NET]: Add scatter and gather support

On 31 May 2006, at 15:08, Herbert Xu wrote:

The following patches add scatter-and-gather support in the domU => dom0 direction. This is a precursor to adding TSO in the same direction. If
everyone's happy with this approach then it's trivial to do the same
thing for the opposite direction.

Thanks! I'll need a bit of time to read through these patches but my first impression is they look very good.

Just one question so far: you modify some of the macros in ring.h but don't actually use those macros in your patch. Is there a reason for the changes?

 -- Keir