Re: [Xen-devel] dm-userspace wiki page

Sweet!

Any estimate on how long much work is left until you could use this to support COW devices within Xen?

Are there specific areas that people could help with to speed things along?

My favorite thing about QEMU is snapshotting. I've xm destroy'd a domain more than a few times and hosed things up. I'd love to have snapshot support within Xen.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Dan Smith wrote:
Hi All,

I've put up a page on the XenSource wiki detailing my progress with
dm-userspace, towards the goal of providing flexible multi-format CoW
support for Linux and Xen:

  http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/DmUserspace

Currently, the code has a few bugs that I'm working to get cleaned up,
but it runs reasonably well enough for basic testing.  Any help,
testing, feeback, etc would be appreciated.