RE: [Xen-devel] VMX Assist and x86 segment registers

That should be a matter of weeks after we've done the switch over to
qemu-0.8.1.

      Leendert

------------------------
Dr. Leendert van Doorn
Senior Manager - Secure Systems and Tools
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center

             "Kamble, Nitin A"
             <nitin.a.kamble@i
             ntel.com>                                                  To
                                       Khoa Huynh/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
             06/01/2006 10:02          aliguori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             PM                        Leendert Van Doorn/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
                                       <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Yu, Wilfred"
                                       <wilfred.yu@xxxxxxxxx>, "Nakajima,
                                       Jun" <jun.nakajima@xxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "Mallick, Asit K"
                                       <asit.k.mallick@xxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Xen-devel] VMX Assist and x86
                                       segment registers

Khoa,
  Before vmxassist we were using Gunnison emulator inside Intel to do
the real mode emulation. We still have that code around.
  I would like to know what is your time line for completing the qemu-dm
task?

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin
Open Source Technology Center, Intel Corp