Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] irq 17: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

Hi,

thank you for replying to my email.

Am Montag, 5. Juni 2006 09:51 schrieb Keir Fraser:

> On 5 Jun 2006, at 00:10, Hans-Christian Armingeon wrote:
>
> > Well, and on irq 17, there is the USB controller, that is "pluged"
> > into the domU too.
> >
> > Are there any other things, I can do to debug this issue?
>
> Ah, a known issue. Jan Beulich has supplied a patch for this (email
> subject "replacement for noirqdebug hack"). I want to find some time
> this week to work on a solution I'd prefer, and float it on this list
> for discussion.

I have

extra = "swiotlb=force noirqdebug"

in my config for the domU. I had to use swiotlb=force because of an oops.

I removed the irqpoll option from the dom0 kernel, and replaced it with
noirqdebug.

Is that correct?

Johnny

> For now, just boot with noirqdebug on your dom0 and driver domain
> kernel command lines.
>
>   -- Keir

Johnny