[Xen-devel] xenbus api

Hello
I have a lot of problem using the xenbus api (in xen-3.0-testing).

I had to modify the network backend driver (file netback.c), and each
call to a xenbus function in a virtual machine make my machine reboot
(not the virtual, the real machine).

for example, I 've add this line of code (wich is useless):
        printk("%d",xenbus_exists(XBT_NULL,"/local/domain/0/","domid"));
after a network packet reception.

When I launch my virtual machine, the station reboot after the virtual
machine console log is stopped after this block:

NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17

What do I wrong ? Could I use the xenbus API in the backend (I have same
problem in the frontend) ? Any tips/advice would be appreciate

Regards.
Fabien