Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Management API Draft, version 0.4

I may be misreading the document but it seems to me like you've
constrained the class definition such that all of the construtor
parameters have accessor methods.

I think this may be a bit unnatural and I think any required accessor
methods for constructor parameters are just a special case of accessor
methods required in general and they in turn are just a special case of
general purpose methods like the ones required to drive the vm
lifecycle.

A bit of googling turned up this article on accessors which I tend to
agree with for the most part:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2003/jw-0905-toolbox.html

Harry.