[Xen-devel] Page sharing in Xen

Hi, folks

I want to know whether Xen shares pages between domains or not.
When I read "Memory Resource Management in VMware ESX server",
they use page sharing between domains with hash value of a page.
(Actually I mean memory frame.)
So I wonder that Xen uses this technique
or if not, is there anyone who is implementing this to Xen now or
willing to do so.

Thanks in advance.

(This message is cross-posting in Xen-devel and Xen-users mailling list)

--

Jae-Wan Jang
jwjang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx