Re: [Xen-devel] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

Mahmoud,

Often times this message occurs with hvm domains because qemu-dm
does not start properly.  The file /var/log/qemu-dm.*.log is created
when you try to start an hvm domain.  It should provide at least
a hint to what the problem is.

Also, a lot of qemu changes have been checked in recently.  You may
want to update to a more recent changeset.

Natasha