[Xen-devel] status of cpufreq code support

Can someone give me an understanding what the current position on allowing dom0
to manipulate the CPU frequency is? The
config options haven't been disabled for a while, but when I recently did a
build there were still symbols missing for
some of the drivers. Also, I continue to believe that playing with the CPU
frequency behind the back of Xen isn't the
best idea.

Thanks, Jan