Re: [Xen-devel] Daily Xen-HVM Build Testing: cs10910

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 14:51 -0500, Rick Gonzalez wrote:

> * Harry B. has a fix for defect 709 and that is how xm-test ran to
> complition this time.

Actually it's this refix from jchesterfield that solved your problem
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-changelog/2006-08/msg00018.html

>    FAIL: 11_create_concurrent_pos
>            [15] Failed to create domain

I was looking into this today but seem to have managed to break HVM
entirely on my test machine.  Will pick it up tomorrow.