[Xen-devel] Re: Communicating with the domU from dom0 without Network

 Your arguments are valid in the case of domU-domU communication system, but
not for dom0-domU. The dom0 will be, and should be aware of migrations and also
there should be non-networking mechanism to manage and control every aspect of
domU from dom0. This in my opinion, is a basic requirement.  But I think ppp
over serial port might be the exact thing what I was looking for. PPP doesn't
provide domU-domU, but yes domU-domU actually defeats the entire purpose of Xen
which is isolation, and also that Xen should be agnostic about the type of the
OS running inside the domU.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com