Re: [Xen-devel] Network stops responding after some time

Hi Adnan,

The box is currently running a x86-64 kernel.  The box belongs to
another team and I am not able to re-install it in 32 bit mode right
now.  But that would be a good test.

Thanks,
Kirk

<20060809144903.8d95375b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Adnan Khaleel