Re: [Xen-devel] Sparc32/64 porting effort, interest?

Le Mercredi 09 AoÃt 2006 18:09, Blue Swirl a Ãcrit :
> >Which hardware are you targetting ?  Sparc or SparcV9?
>
> My simplistic plan is as follows:
> - Sparc32 for Qemu
> - Sparc32 for some real HW
> - Sparc64 for Qemu
> - Sparc64 for some real HW
>
> I don't know about guest OSes, Mini-OS could be a start.
No, you can't start with mini-os.
Dom0 (the first domain) has extended rights: it does the IOs.
Mini-OS can only be started as domU.

You could of course heavily modify mini-os so that it runs as dom0.  But this
will be extra work.

Tristan.