Re: [Xen-devel] is_initial_xendomain()

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 14:15 +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Okay, here's the patch, leaving just a single occurrence of
> CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST.
> (Testing was done on 2.6.18-rc4, and I hope there's nothing wrong with the
> patch as adapted
> to 2.6.16.13).

Unfortunately the changes to arch/x86_64/kernel/genapic_xen.c broke the
-xenU build. I've reverted just that bit for now until we/I figure out
the correct fix.

Perhaps we want to remove the dependence of CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC on !
XEN_UNPRIVILEGED_GUEST and make sure we correctly gate the relevant
functions with is_initial_xendomain()? The same goes for x86/32 as well
but it was saved from the build breakage by the mach-xen subarch thing.

Ian.