[Xen-devel] RE: qemu-dm cpu utilization

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "McAfee, Tommie M" <Tommie.McAfee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:42:07 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:43:53 -0700

Anthony,
thanks for the suggestion.
I defiantly think that the resolution of 800x600
was causing some kind of problem (perhaps the linear framebuffer).  When I set
it
to 1024x768 qemu-dm went down to 10%-12%.  Is this the
normal usage that you are seeing?

Tommie McAfee
Xen-Testing