Re: [Xen-devel] Individual passwords for guest VNC servers ?

I'm thinking of adding the following protection to VNC console.
I know it's not perfect, nonetheless, it's far better than the current
no protection situation. Please comment.

Specification:
- The same challenge-response auth scheme as standard VNC to be available
  from VNC viewer (like RealVNC).
- The vnc password of each VM is described in the VM configuration file.
  When omit the password, do not use authentification.
    ex) vnc_passwd = xxxxx
- Where "xxxxx" is an uuencoded encrypted password, that is,
  you can get this value by
  # cat ~/.vnc/passwd | uuencode -m passwd
    (needs uuencode command: sharutils package)

Watanabe.