[Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] [PV-ON-HVM] Don't generate lots ofspurious interrupts when using event

  • To: "Steven Smith" <sos22-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:24:12 +0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steven Smith <sos22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:40:26 -0800

No, I didn't because when I reading your patch it simply indicated a
spurious interrupt issue to be fixed there. Based on the description,
I came up above as an alternative. It's quite interesting to see such fix
with so obvious performance degradation. BTW, is it a typo? This logic
should only matter for hvm guest, and why throughout between dom0
and domU is affected which is more odd if true?

Thanks,
Kevin