[Xen-devel] [RFC] "xs_read(): uuid get error" of qemu-dm

Hi all,

since c/s 11840, qemu-dm process is <defunct>, and the qemu log says
"xs_read(): uuid get error" in guest reboot.
This is because of being not able to read yet when qemu-dm reads
vncpasswd from xenstore.
(xend has spawned qemu-dm before writing vncpasswd to xenstore)

I think that the following actions are necessary. How about ?

- The change of the call order of vm.initDomain() and vm.storeVmDetails()
  in create()@XendDomainInfo.py.
  It looks safe. Isn't there problem ?
  I tried this. Still, the error sometimes occurs.
- writeVm() should guarantee the completion of writing of xenstore.
  Is it possible ?
- Temporary correction for which it waits for a few seconds until
  being possible to read in qemu-dm.
  I try to do it.

Please comment.

Regards,