[Xen-devel] more shadow vs. 32-on-64

sh_update_paging_modes() seems to nominate 3-on-4 for this environment,
yet there apparently aren't provisions to support it once enabled (I first
thought it could be that simple). While by conditionalizing upon
pv_32bit_guest() I can address some, I got really uncertain when
encountering the callback table in shadow_remove_write_access() (and I
didn't go further) - I'd have to create a second table and conditionalize the
use(s), which seems ugly at best. I therefore assume it's going to be
better to leave this to the shadow writers, unless I can get a much better
understanding of this code.

Jan