Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] [IA64] fix xencomm_handle_is_null().

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 09:55 -0600, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

> I think I'm missing something. Why did IA64 fork xencomm?
>
> I distinctly remember having conversations about sharing the code, which
> is obviously the right thing to do.

   Because Tristan believed the resulting amount of shared code would
actually be very small (1 file) and we wanted to get his work into the
tree before he left Bull.  We can still work to share as much as
possible even with the code split.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.