Re: [Xen-devel] pxe support

At 10:38 +0100 on 18 Jan (1169116728), Sven Oehme wrote:
> ok, that explains why it is not working with my PV guest.
> are there plans to add this function to PV guests as well

I don't know if anyone is working on it.  It shouldn't be too hard to
put together some DHCP and TFTP clients to fake it out.
Jacob Gorm Hansen's got a project to do some in-domain bootloading for
PV guests, which might do what you need:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-01/msg00134.html

Cheers,

Tim.