Re: [Xen-devel] [rfc/patch] pv-on-hvm: make netfront grab PCI ressources.

Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

Then it doesn't work.  Can you do that in xen?  I had the impression
you'll have to use the qemu default nic ...

> Or is the rtl8139 in the above example just another word for "some
> network card in QEMU"?

No, it matches the 8139 pci id.  For other cards it needs simliar code
(and qemu a patch to add the xensource subsystem id ...).

cheers,
  Gerd

--
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@xxxxxxx>