[Xen-devel] Documentation For Writing a Split Driver

I've spent the last few weeks digging around in Xen code and old documentation to produce my own simple split driver for 3.0.4-2 to handle some logging stuff that I'm doing. In the process, I quickly discovered that the Wiki documentation for adding a new driver to Xen is a little lacking. Is there any interest in me documenting any/all of the following and contributing it?
-Creating a backend/frontend skeleton driver and adding it to the kernel.
-Modifying xend and xm to initialize the XenStore for it. (and hence get the probe functions to be called)
-Setting up event channels
-Setting up a ring buffer
-Sharing memory pages between domains (basically the grant tables)

Thanks
Ryan