Re: [Xen-devel] Call for Proposals : XenSummit #4, Yorktown NY

  • To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jun Koi" <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:27:59 +0900
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:27:15 -0800

Hi Ian,

I would love to attend the summit, but the problem is that summit is
too close. I believe that can be a problem for others as well. Usually
we must have the plan in advance few months before, and it also takes
time to arrange the working schedule for the trip.

A question: are we going to have a summit around OLS or sometimes in
the summer? That would be helpful to know it, so we can prepare from
now.

Thanks,
Jun