[Xen-devel] drm

While I see that the example kernel configs have drm generally enabled
(obviously except for the xenU ones, though I'm a little surprised ia64's
has this on), looking at the sources makes me wonder if this (specifically
the interaction with AGP) has really been tested. There's a very
suspicious use of pte_pfn() in there (this is what actually caught my
attention the other day when doing something entirely unrelated), two
__va() instances that appear to take bus addresses as input, and two
questionable virt_to_phys() ones.

Jan