Re: [Xen-devel] vcpu_pause

Synchronous vcpu_pause() and domain_pause() are only used on paths
executable in dom0 context. Hence there is no loop in the graph of
domain-X-can-pause-domain-Y, and we'll need to maintain that asymmetry when
we disaggregate dom0. For now, a BUG_ON(current->domain != dom0) in
vcpu_sleep_sync() would probably make things clearer.

 -- Keir