Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.18 kernel status

> > I think it's a case of "when the tests pass" rather than a regular push
>
> Oh ok. But from your experience when does this usually happen? Is it likely
> to be a few days or weeks? I'm just trying to get a handle on when I should
> re-try a hg pull to get this patch.

I believe it can be a matter of hours if the tests pass first time.  If one of
the changesets in the staging tree causes the tests to fail then they'll all
be stuck there until a fix is added and the tests finally pass - this can
sometimes take a few days, I think, but shouldn't be the usual case.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!