[Xen-users] Effect of installing Xen on VT enabled machine

Hi,

           I have a  VT enabled machine on which windows xp has been installed. Now I want to install xen on this VT enabled machine on which windows xp is already.

           Is there will be any effect on windows xp after installing xen on it. If there will be any effect what will be those. If anyone will have any information please reply, it will be grate for me.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha