RE: [Xen-devel] HVM Save/Restore status.

Ok, here goes:
First save: p2m_size = 0xfffff (succeeds)
Second sace: p2m_size = 0x1fff (fails)

I'm a little bit surprized about the first number, as it's about 4GB(?)
(my domain is officially only 32MB, and uses a whole lot less actual
memory), but I guess the second number should be 0x2000 if it's the
actual size rather than the highest number of pfn available in the
guest. Does that make sense to you?

[Aside from my printout, there's also a printout already in the xend.log
from xc_domain_restore start: p2m_size = xxxxx which displays the same
data as I've reported above, both before my change and after it, so I do
believe my printout isn't completely bogus].

--
Mats