RE: [Xen-devel] HVM Save/Restore status.

[snip]

> This seems to confirm my suspicion. Can you try doing +1 on
> the p2m_size now? It should fix your problem. If so I'll do a
> full fix tomorrow.

I was out for holiday on Thursday, sorry I forgot to say that in my last
e-mail on Wednesday.

I tried that quickly this morning, then the official fix, both of which
work just fine. The simple-guest still hangs after some hundreds of
save/restore cycles (which doesn't happen when it's just running
normall). Not sure what causes this.

I would also like to figure out why the linux guest looses KB/Net
communications after some time.

But this is certainly an improvement, thanks Keir for the idea + fix.

--
Mats