[Xen-devel] xm-test thoughts

I have created (by hand; the normal build process does not work on ia64) a ramdisk for use with xm-test on ia64. What's the best way to get this included on http://xm-test.xensource.com/ramdisks/ so that others might be able to use it? It will require the arbitrary ramdisk size patch I previously posted, as it's 8MB, but other than that, I've been able to run xm-test successfully with it.

-=Eric