Re: [Xen-devel] xm-test thoughts

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 01:18:52PM -0600, Eric Schwartz wrote:
> I have created (by hand; the normal build process does not work on ia64)
> a ramdisk for use with xm-test on ia64.  What's the best way to get this
> included on http://xm-test.xensource.com/ramdisks/ so that others might
> be able to use it?  It will require the arbitrary ramdisk size patch I
> previously posted, as it's 8MB, but other than that, I've been able to
> run xm-test successfully with it.

Asside from this patch, Where and how does the build system fail for
ia64?  It wasn't too hard to bolt in powerpc support.  I thought I but
all the arch hooks in place to allow it to work most places.

Yours Tony

  linux.conf.au        http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2008.linux.org.au/
  Jan 28 - Feb 02 2008 The Australian Linux Technical Conference!