Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on top of xen

Works well for me - I use it to run development versions of Xen (although
proper testing etc should still be run on "real" hardware to eliminate bugs
and performance artifacts)

You can't nest HVM guests though, so the Xen-on-Xen will only be able to host
PV domains.

Cheers,
Mark

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Koripella Srinivas wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to run xen in a hvm guest which itself is running on xen?
>
> Thanks
>

>       Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to
> download CHAT? Click here:
> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!