Re: [Xen-devel] Building just the kernel

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 07:37:54AM -0400, Guy Zana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I build & install just the kernel of dom0?  I'm not
> interested in building the modules...

The default Xen kernel .config won't work without also using the
modules. You need to modify the .config to have the things you need
built-in, and you might be out of luck if you're using hardware that
requires an initramfs (e.g., due to external firmware).

Cheers,
Muli