[Xen-devel] PAM auth problems

Hi there!

I've been playing arount with Xen 3.1.0 and I tried to use PAM
authentication
for Xend (XEN-API). This fails on openSuSE 10.2 with PyPAM 0.4.2.

The reason seems to be located in  XendAuthSessions.py:
the function _pam_conv takes 3 arguments, instead
of 2 (as in the example shipped with PyPAM 0.4.2, and PyPAM 0.5.0):

        def _pam_conv(auth, query_list, user_data):

So I changed it to:

        def _pam_conv(auth, query_list, user_data = None):

and PAM auth works fine. I also tried to remove user_data completely,
and it also worked fine (for me, no idea about version 0.5.0)

Does this change break PyPAM 0.5.0 compatibility? If not I hope this
patch gets applied soon.

Bye,
   Marcel

PS: Keep on the great work!