[Xen-devel] special video mode numbers

Keir,

is there a particular reason you chose to use slightly different special mode
numbers than Linux, ignoring VIDEO_CURRENT_MODE altogether? I think
it wouldn't be bad to be in sync with Linux here, and I independently think
that having a way to avoid mode switching altogether is good to have in
case of possible problems on exotic hardware.

Jan