Re: [Xen-devel] Grant Table problem mapping dom0 mem to domU

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 16:59 +0100, Derek Murray wrote:
> This is due to a TLB flush issue which
> was addressed in a recent patchset from Kieran Mansley.

To which I've just posted an updated version due to a bug I'd missed.
The patch as it stands doesn't however change the definition of
grant_operation_permitted(), so if using that patch you'd still need to
make that change manually to get any benefit (other than correctness)
from it.

Kieran