Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain

  • To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Brady Chen" <chenchp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:06:05 +0800
  • Cc: tygrawy@xxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Z24 <z24@xxxxxxx>, AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:03:37 -0700

Hi Keir,

Thank you for your reply.
I'm using official released version 3.1.0.
actually I could boot the linux (/dev/sda2) in xen hvm guest.
but failed to boot window (/dev/sda1).

the windows in sda1 is not installed in xen hvm guest, it's installed
in the native environment. I'm trying to boot the windows as xen
guest. you know, it's wasting of time to reboot and change to windows.