Re: [Xen-devel] console questions

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 21:06 -0600, Alex Williamson wrote:
>    Please rework against current ia64/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg, there have
> been a few changes, in this area.  The VGA console set by the PCDP
> parsing needs to be accounted for.  Thanks,

Hi Aron,

   I merged the ia64 trees with upstream and created a patch based on
this one to default ia64 to using vxc for the console.  Please let me
know if you see any problems.  For everyone else, please make note of
this change and use xencons= to override to previous behavior or update
your inittab to use the new console.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.