[Xen-devel] Port of XEN on ARM architectures

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:44:47 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:52:05 -0700

Hi everyone,

Just a short notice to inform that a new mailing list (XEN-ARM) has recently been created in order to gather and to stimulate

discussions around the port of XEN on ARM architectures.

We're currently working on the port of XEN on a PXA270 based board, but we are interested in the port to the i.MX21 Freescale processor.

Most activities around the port on our side will start from the beginning of September although we already started the migration. We will report

the state of our work soon.

Look forward to reading news there!

Cheers

Daniel